NUSU library be a model hub of the latest knowledge to strengthen academic excellence of scholars and students.
Provide to-date comprehensive knowledge resources and services to support research, scholarship, teaching, and learning in the National University-Sudan.
- Saturday to Thursday from 7:30 to 16:00
- Thousands of scholarly e-journals, e-books and electronic databases,covering multidisciplinary subjects offered by NUSU
- On-line Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) for searching and browsing on campus or remotely, the library holdings, Authors, Titles and Subjects
- Digital Repository including:
1.Staff research papers
4.Postgraduate theses dissertations
5.E-books(Subject to copyright).
The library holds a diversified collection covering the needs of research and teaching in:
1. Medicine and Surgery
2. Dental Medicine and Surgery
3. Medical Laboratory Sciences
4. Medical Radiography and Medical Imaging.
5. Nursing and Midwifery
6. Clinical and Industrial Pharmacy
8. Basic Sciences
9. Computer Science
11. Business Administration
12. International Relations and Diplomatic Studies
The library renders a wide range of services to satisfy user’s needs including:
- User’s guidance
- Reference works
- Students’ Group Discussion Rooms
Library Manager and Information Resource
Dr. Gamal Eldin Nur Eldin Mohd. Osman
P.O. Box 3738 11111 Khartoum, Sudan